Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's Been One Year

March: Flu Recovery (the same flu from the last post)

April: Broke my right arm because I fell down {Clumsy Much?}

May: uhm-teen doctors’ appointments

June: Finally adapted to being a lefty

July: Epic wedding in Asheville with friends

August: Endless work and physical therapy

September: Admissions Travel Season

October: Admissions Travel Season month 2 and FRANKENSTORM! (Awesome storm for us but insanely tragic for the Northeast)

November: Wonderful Thanksgiving with sisters, parents, brother-in-laws, nieces (one was being in utero) nephews and cousins  

December: Volleyball league & Christmas with the Lavoies = games and good conversation until the AM

January: Interviews and the decision to leave my job for a new career

Feburary: Hello Hannah! Grown ups, Abbey and I, flew to WI to love on our new niece.  

 
It was a doozy of a year to say the least, but I learned so much. Mike deserves a medal for surviving this year with me. He was a hero in many ways {too many to list now, but I will soon} Thanks Mike.

No comments: