Friday, April 11, 2014

Love Letter

I worry about you all the time. I worry you won't make it. I worry about childhood diseases. I worry you will end up with a cleft pallet or extra digits. I worry that you will disappoint me. I worry that I will disappointing you.

I worry about you and I do not even know you.

What I do you know is that I love you

I will love you if you are athletic or artistic
...homosexual or heterosexual
...straight laced or rebellious
...blonde or redheaded
...high gpa or low gpa
...Christian or agnostic
...calm or active...

You are going to be loved, worried over and prayed over no matter what. We going to do our best to make you a brave, wise and straight arrow. You are the first in our quiver and we are thrilled to meet you in the Fall!

Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!
Psalm 127:3-5 NLT

No comments: