Monday, August 31, 2009

Wild and Wonderful

West Virginia
I was a chaperon for a college trip yesterday (How funny is that?!) We went whitewater rafting with Rivermen in Fayetville, WV. It was a fantastic trip and our guide Jay Jay was awesome!
Time sure does fly. When did I become old enough to drive a rental van and have the lives of 6 college freshmen and sophomores put into my hands?! It feels like yesterday when I was a freshman signing up for fun adventure trips with the college. And talking about the CUTE upperclassmen boys with my chaperon.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I know exactly what you mean. How in the world am I in charge of other people? What does that mean about us? Shoot, I remember when I was in charge of YOU! Now that REALLY says something about me!

sarah said...

its almost october, this was written in september. we need to change this.