Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love me, love me, say that you love me


So do you love me or what? Cause I love you! You can tell that I love you because when you meet me, I will pee on your feet! It is true. Note to the wise: don't wear flip flops when you meet me.
So what is new in Gray's world? I love to play tug-o-war. I have an AWESOME new dog house with green shingles and it is painted gray/brown (so was I for a while because I wanted to help.) I have a new friend named Lola. She lives up the road from me and she is WILD (she knocks down our fence when she visits. It is very funny.) Maggie is traveling this week and next week and I miss her. Mike leaves me this weekend. So that is sad. But when
Maggie comes in this weekend we are going to go hiking alot! I am a good trail dog!
Things are good in Bluefield, the weather is starting to change and I am sure I will enjoy chasing the leaves that will be falling in a few weeks! So EXCITING this thing called Fall! That is all folks.
Later tators.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

The adorableness is killing me Maggie!

Emma Joersz said...

It's so good to hear life from your perspective. Finally, someone I can understand! I know what you mean- it is sad when our families are away. But lucky you- a hike this weekend! I may have to come visit you and we can play. p.s. I think Jon and Emma are thinking of finding a buddy for me and the boys!

Oma said...

what a cute, cute puppy. enjoy your hike!

Iz World said...

Aww.. He is so cute!! He looks like a baby Buddy.

Sabasue said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!