Wednesday, August 13, 2008

They Call It Puppy Love

Hi! My name is Grayson, but you can call me Gray. I like to sleep, eat, and play. I like to play more than anything else. I especially like to play with Mike and Maggie. I am super cute and cuddly, but I am a puppy so I might nip your hand or nose or foot or pants or (you get the point.) I am learning to eat "easy" out of your hand, walk on a leash, and I kinda understand "no". My birthday is June 23rd. Did you know that my birthday is the same day that Mary and Wayne got married! Cool huh!?


I am tuckered out so I am going to go sleep in my GINORMOUS dog bed! Night.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

hey - i commented on this - what happened???

Sabasue said...

again i say...I LOOOOVVEEE YOOUUUU puppy.

Ashley said...

Hi Grayson!!! So cute! When did we become grown-up dog owners??

Abbey said...

awwwwwwwwwwww. so cute;)

Emma Joersz said...

Hello my new friend! I can't wait to meet & play with you. I think we might be best buds.